Sunday, July 20, 2008

Crazy Summer!, Part 1

It's been a crazy summer so far! Here is a smattering of pics to help sum up.

Little man Nate is in the Hyyouse!!

Loved this pic mainly because of the miracle it represents–2 kids under the age of 3 looking at the camera at the same time. We'll work on smiles next time.

SuperSam!

I just love this photo. Nor sure why. Enjoy!

Aunt Hannah and Ginny hold Nate at the shower.

The fam!

Matt just doing what he loves.

My little girl.

Many an evening are spent at the park by our house.

Grace finally learned how to climb this thing after Sam showed her how.

Grace's pre-school graduation.

Now tell me my sister Christin ain't just a spittin' image of me. SCARY!

Baby Nathan? Nope. Strike 2. This is cousin Grant! He REALLY Hated it!!

Bros!

No comments: