Friday, June 19, 2009

Kids grow up so fast!


I have heard it said a million times by a million different people... "kids grow up so fast."  I guess that is true. Some days I wish they would grow up a little faster... especially on the whinny days and when I hear my son screaming, "MOM... WIPE ME" from the bathroom. But as each day goes on and I see them grow I wish I could freeze time. I tell Grace that she needs to stop growing up so fast. She lost her 4th tooth recently. She has that adorable gap in her mouth when she smiles. She will be going to Kindergarten this year and Sam will be off to preschool.  Seems so crazy to me that Nathan will be 1 in just a few more days. He has a cute little smile too... with one top tooth and two bottoms teeth. He is a delight. They really do grow up fast and I am realizing more than ever that I need to savor all the moments no matter how small. I also need to blog more and post some of their cute pictures. I will try to do that soon. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a bunch!:0) I love Grace's new tooth-less smile... what a sister!